Having a Garage Sale?
GARAGE SALES - Zoning Ord., Chap. 110, Sec. 110-771
- Not more than 4 garage sales shall be permitted at the same location in any 12 consecutive months.
- Any such garage sale shall not exceed 72 consecutive hours in duration.
- Sale hours shall not commence earlier than 8:00 a.m. or extend beyond 8:00 p.m. each day.
- A maximun of 3 temporary signs not exceeding 2 sq. ft. may be permitted.
- Signs shall only be displayed during the actual sale period, shall not be placed on public property (easements), and shall require authorization of the owner/resident of any private property involved.
**NO PERMIT IS REQUIRED**
The complete ordinance is available at the City Clerk's Office or can be found on our web site at http://www.woodhavenmi.org/ under City Clerk's Office, click on the link to City of Woodhaven Code of Ordinances or click here.